Sat, 18 Dec|
Phood Kitchen Eindhoven
Due to new COVID restrictions, the event is postponed to December 18, 2021. STUDENTS - Kindly register with your student email-ID. If a student fails to do so, their ticket will be cancelled and will not be refunded.
Time & Location
18 Dec 2021, 17:30 – 23:00 CET
Phood Kitchen Eindhoven, Hugo van der Goeslaan 2-03, 5613 LG Eindhoven, Netherlands
About the Event
Due to new COVID restrictions, the event is postponed to December 18, 2021.
- Student : € 15
- Non-Student : € 20
STUDENTS - Kindly register with your student email-ID. If a student fails to do so, their ticket will be cancelled and will not be refunded.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
1. If you cancel your ticket, no refunds will be done.
2. If one tests positive for COVID-19 after buying the ticket, there'll be no refunds.
3. There'll be no refunds if one can't produce a valid ID (for student ticket holders - a valid ID & a valid student ID) and the ticket will be null & void.
4. If a student ticket holder does not register with their student email-ID, the ticket will be null & void and there will be no refunds.
5. A valid ID is a resident card issued by the government of the Netherlands, a driver's license issued by the Netherlands and/or a valid passport.
6. If one can't produce a valid vaccination QR code, a valid vaccination certificate and/or a valid negative COVID test (it should be valid for the past 24-72 hours, for more information, refer the COVID policy), the ticket will be null & void and there will be no refunds.
1. Ticket prices:
Student : 15 EUR
Non-Student : 20 EUR
2. If one can't produce a valid ticket on the venue entrance, they shall not be allowed to enter the event and the ticket will be null & void and will not be refunded.
3. If a student does not register with their student email-ID, the ticket will be null & void and there will be no refunds.
Student - One who is enrolled into a university in a Bachelors' and/or Masters' presently.
Non-Student - One who is anyone except the definition of the Student.
We ask all participants for a corona certificate. This also applies to everyone (students & non-students).
The certificate is a valid QR code in the app CoronaCheck or on paper. Please also bring a valid ID. The QR code and your ID will be checked before you are granted access to the event. The QR code will be checked before you are granted access to the event & venue. Unfortunately, without a valid QR code you can't attend the event (even if you have a valid ticket). You can download the CoronaCheck app with your phone from Google Play or the App Store. You can create and print a paper certificate at https://coronacheck.nl/nl/print
You can make a valid corona certificate if:
1. you have been fully vaccinated;
2. a test shows that in the past 180 days you have had corona and have recovered;
3. a test shows that you do not have corona. Take this free test up to 24 hours before the meeting. You can
make a test appointment at https://www.testenvoortoegang.org
Even if you are fully protected, please do not to come to the venue and event if you have complaints that fit with corona. In that case, get tested immediately. Furthermore, you should not come to venue and event when, in the last 10 days before the event:
1. you were in close contact with someone who has corona.
2. you returned from an area of very high risk.
3. you received a notification through the app CoronaMelder. You will receive a notification through the app
CoronaMelder if you have been in the vicinity of someone with corona.
One can only register for one ticket with one email ID.
The ticket includes free entry & food at the venue.
Kindly carry your vaccination QR code or a valid NEGATIVE COVID test.
Kindly carry a valid ID. If one can't produce a valid ID, the ticket will be null & void and there will be no refund.
Kindly read the terms & conditions before purchasing the ticket.